Home > Domestic Holidays > Nainital Corbett
(Starting price per person)
05 Days / 04 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Nainital - 2 Nights | Corbett - 2 Nights
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Nainital
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Corbett
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Sightseeing by private car
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
Day 1 - Delhi to Nainital (298 Km/ approx. 6 Hrs)
Arrive in Nainital and proceed to the hotel. Embark on a sightseeing tour of Nainital and visit Naini Peak. Enjoy an optional cable car ride or enjoy boating on the picturesque Naini Lake. Stay overnight at the hotel, in Nainital.
Day 2 - Nainital Sightseeing
Take a visit to the beautiful lakes of Bhimtal and Naukuchiatal. Spend the rest of the day at leisure and enjoy shopping and individual activities. Overnight stay is arranged at the hotel in Nainital.
Day 3 - Nainital to Corbett (149.0 km, 3 h 23 min)
After breakfast, proceed to Corbett National Park. Upon arrival, proceed to your resort. Take a half-day jungle safari (at your own cost) of Jim Corbett National Park in an open-top jeep and in the evening, return back to hotel. Stay overnight at the resort.
Day 4 - Day at leisure
After a hearty breakfast, spend the whole day at leisure in Corbett. Have a sumptuous dinner and stay overnight.
Day 5 - Departure
After a wholesome breakfast, return to Delhi.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty )
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Early Check-in or Late check - out (subject to room availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.