(Starting price per person)
06 Days / 05 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Pattaya - 3 Nights | Bangkok - 2 Nights
- Return economy class airfare with airport taxes.
- 3 nights accommodation at Pattaya.
- 2 nights accomodation at Bangkok
- Daily Buffet Breakfast from Day 02
- Coral Island Tour with Lunch
- Bangkok Orientation and Temples Tour
- Return Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- Meet & Greet at Bangkok Airport by our Local Representative
- 01 Sim Card on Arrival Per Family / Couple
- Complimentary Water Bottle on Arrival
Day 1 - Arrival Bangkok - Pattaya
Upon your arrival in Bangkok you will be transferred to Pattaya, which is a short 2 hours drive fromBangkok. Check in to the hotel. Time to relax!!In the evening, we recommend that you take an optional tour of Alcazar Show(at additional cost). The Alcazar Show a world-famous cabaret, which can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge of Paris, a run for their money, featuring a grand theatre with 1200 seats and thousands of watts of pulsating sound.Overnight at Hotel in Pattaya. Early Check subject to availability
Day 2 - Pattaya-Coral island with Lunch
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand by a speedboat, and arrive at the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan), where you will spend the day luxuriating under the welcoming tropical sun. You can lounge, swim, snorkel or simply enjoy the sun at the island's immaculate golden beaches. You all have the option of viewing the beautiful coral formations around the island either through a glass-bottom boat or by diving in. Upon your return from the island, you will enjoy a scrumptious Indian lunch at Pattaya. Coral Island tour on join/shared speed boat will stop for Parasailing for those who are interested. Those who are not interested in Parasailing will wait for the rest to finish the activity. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight in Pattaya. Travel tip: Don't forget to carry your swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
Day 3 - Pattaya day free
Today after breakfast, the day is at leisure for you.You can either be on your own or you can book optional tour like Nong nooch village with us. See the Nong Nooch Tropical Garden on a half-day tour from Pattaya. The beautifully landscaped private park offers a glimpse of multiple themed gardens on shaded elevated walkways. See the topiary garden, the orchid nursery, a recreation of Stonehenge and more! Watch daily performances including classical Thai dance and kickboxing as well as a popular elephant show. Overnight in Pattaya.
Day 4 - Pattaya - Bangkok- City tour
Post a filling breakfast at the hotel, you check-out and drive back to Bangkok. On the way, you shall proceed for a half-day city tour of Bangkok on a comfortable coach. We start with Pattaya gems Gallery followed by fascinating temples around the capital (Bangkok) like the Wat Traimit housing a five-and-half ton golden Buddha statue and the Marble Temple. The tour will give you an in-depth understanding of the traditions and culture of Bangkok. The evening is free for shopping and chilling around the Bangkok streets. Overnight stay remains at your hotel in Bangkok.
Day 5 - Bangkok
After a buffet breakfast the day is free at leisure. Recommended optional tours given below : Full day Safari world and Marine park with buffet lunch The crocodile farm and the elephant theme show Full day dream world and snow town with buffet lunch
Day 6 - Depart Bangkok
Packed Breakfast on Request at Hotel. After check out formalities, you will be picked up for Pvt Departure transfer to the airport for flight way back home.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty )
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Early Check-in or Late check - out (subject to room availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.