BANGKOK PHUKET SPECIAL
Home > International Holidays > Bangkok Phuket Special
(Starting price per person)
06 Days / 05 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Phuket (3N) - Bangkok (2N)
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Bangkok
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Phuket
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle
- Thailand visa fee and assistance
- Insurance upto the age of 59
- 1 litre water bottle per head
- All tours and transfers by Seat in Coach is included
- Flight from Phuket to Bangkok is included
- Services of a professional tour manager
Day 1 - Arrive in Bangkok - Phuket
Arrive at the airport 3 hours ahead of the scheduled departure time and board your flight to Bangkok. On arrival, board your flight to Phuket. From Phuket airport, take transfer to the hotel and check in at Ashlee Plaza (at 2 PM) or a similar hotel. In the evening, enjoy an amazing Simon Cabaret Show performed by various artists amid a vibrant setting. Then have dinner at an Indian restaurant and stay overnight at the hotel. Meals: Indian lunch and dinner.
Day 2 - James Bond Island Tour
Have a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and proceed to the beautiful James Bond Island by long tail boat. Behold the exotic beaches adorned with limestone hills and greenery. Relax in the lap of nature and enjoy a delicious lunch at a local Thai restaurant and relish the exquisite Thai cuisine. The evening is free when you can opt to visit Patong Beach, Soi Dog Foundation and Green Elephant Sanctuary Park (leisure activities are not included in the package). Have dinner at an Indian restaurant and get a good night's rest. Meals: Breakfast, local Thai lunch and dinner.
Day 3 - Phuket City Tour
After a lovely breakfast at the hotel, you will go on a half day Phuket tour covering major attractions in the city. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at Indian restaurant and have the evening free for shopping or indulging in water sports, wildlife tours or spa treatments (leisure activities are not included in the package). Then relish a good dinner at an Indian restaurant and stay overnight in Phuket. Meals: Breakfast, Indian lunch and dinner.
Day 4 - Bangkok City Sightseeing
Have breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to Phuket airport to board your flight to Bangkok. On arrival at Bangkok airport, take transfer to the hotel Season Siam at 2 PM or a similar category hotel. Check in at the hotel and savour a delicious lunch at an Indian restaurant. In the evening, you can opt to go shopping or explore the city and visit the Temple of Dawn, The Grand Palace, Khao San Road and Museum of Contemporary Art (leisure activities are not included in the package). After a wonderful city tour, enjoy your dinner at an Indian restaurant and rest the night away in Bangkok. Meals: Breakfast, Indian lunch and dinner.
Day 5 - Safari World and Marine Park
After breakfast at the hotel, gear up for an exciting day at the Safari World and Marine Park. It is the most popular attraction in Bangkok and is great for people of all ages. It is a leisure park and an open zoo that is home to myriad animals, birds and marine species in a wonderful setting. Enjoy an adventurous safari drive and get up close with the lovely animals. Have a delicious lunch at the park and return to your hotel later in the evening. Relish a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant and get a good night's rest. Meals: Breakfast, Indian lunch at the park and dinner.
Day 6 - Bangkok City Tour - Departure
Have breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed for a half day Bangkok city tour, covering the Golden Buddha Temple and Temple of the Reclining Buddha. Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Traimit) is one of Bangkok's most prominent attractions and houses a huge golden Buddha statue, which is one of the largest in the world. Also visit Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho) that houses a long Buddha statue in the sleeping position, measuring about 46 metres. Have a filling lunch at an Indian restaurant and indulge in some shopping in the evening at the various malls and markets. Then savour a delicious dinner at an Indian restaurant and take a transfer to Bangkok airport for your journey back home.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty )
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Early Check-in or Late check - out (subject to room availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.