EXOTIC KERALA DELUXE
Home > Domestic Holidays > Exotic Kerala Deluxe
(Starting price per person)
06 Days / 05 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Cochin - 1 Night | Munnar 2 Nights | Thekkady 1 Night | Alleppey 1 Night
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Sightseeing by private car
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- Parking and Toll tax
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
Day 1 - Arrival in Cochin
Once your arrival at Cochin airport, our rep will assist you in getting transferred to the hotel. In the afternoon, enjoy local sightseeing in and around Cochin. It is rightly called the "Queen of Arabian Sea," is one of the most acclaimed natural harbors in the World. It was a major commercial center for trading with the British, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, etc. Places for sightseeing include the beautiful Dutch Palace, Jewish Street, St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue and Chinese Fishing Nets. Overnight stay in Cochin.
Day 2 - Cochin - Munnar
After a tasty breakfast, proceed to Munnar. It is adorned with verdant tea gardens and rolling hills that attract tourist from all over the nation. Upon arrival, check into the resort and later in the evening visit Tea Museum. Learn about the various stages of extracting tea from its raw form to final form. Later, you can spend some one-on-one time with Mother Nature here. An overnight stay will be arranged at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 3 - Munnar sightseeing
After breakfast, explore Munnar more and proceed to the Eravikulam National Park, where you can spot the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Later, proceed to visit Mattupetty Dam and Echo Point. Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4 - Munnar - Thekkady
Enjoy a tasty breakfast in the morning and head out to Thekkady. Once you reach, check in at the resort and relax. Later, proceed for a spice plantation tour and explore the variety of spices grown in Kerala. You may also buy some of them. Later enjoy a boat ride on the Periyar Lake, where you also get a chance to spot wild animals and a myriad of birds. The place is known for its exotic wildlife and views of sunset, which one should not miss. Return to the hotel later for an overnight stay.
Day 5 - Thekkady- Alleppey
In the morning, after breakfast proceed to Alleppey and explore its scenic backwaters and serene settings. Half day sightseeing of Alleppey and then return to stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 - Alleppey - Cochin Departure
After a wholesome breakfast, check out from the hotel at Alleppey and drive to Cochin airport. which is at a distance of 70 km and will take around 2.5 hours for you to reach there. Have a safe journey back home.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty )
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Early Check-in or Late check - out (subject to room availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.