KASHMIR FAMILY TOUR
Home > Domestic Holidays > Kashmir Family Tour
(Starting price per person)
06 Days / 05 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- 01 Shikara Ride
- Sightseeing as per tour itinerary
- All Applicable taxes are included
- All surface travelling by Non-Ac Etios/Tavera/Indica
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
DAY 01 - Arrival in Srinagar :-
With your arrival in the most beautiful city in India, be prepared for a hearty welcome from our representatives! After this exciting meeting and greeting, you will be transferred either to a nearby hotel or checked-in into one of the jolly houseboats. Following this, relax and unwind yourself for an exciting journey ahead! Take a stroll around the scenic Boulevard Road around the magical Dal Lake in Srinagar, and witness the captivating Zabarwan Mountain Ranges on its full glory. Post this pleasant walk, take a 2 hours Shikara ride in the Dal Lake and make your Kashmir dreams come true with your family members. By the end of the day, return back to the hotel or the houseboat for your dinner followed by overnight stay.
DAY 02 -Excursion to Sonmarg :-
After having breakfast in the hotel or in the houseboat, it will be time to take an excursion to Sonmarg or the Meadow of Gold. Around 100 km from Kashmirs capital city, this beautiful hill station is located in the Sindh Valley and is jotted with several colourful and flowery meadows, gorgeous streams and lofty mountain peaks. Arriving in Sonmarg, visit some of its important landmarks, take a pony ride to the stunning Thajiwas Glacier and enjoy the marvellous as well as scenic beauty of hill station. A day amidst these natural marvels and wonders will get your family even closer and will also make it up for some of the most memorable and enjoyable memories! By evening, you will be driven back to Srinagar for your dinner and overnight stay.
DAY03 - Drive from Srinagar to Pahalgam (3 Hours) :-
Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the hotel or the houseboat while relishing on the wonderful views around, and get prepared for a scenic drive to your next destination “ Pahalgam, which is the origin of the holy Amarnath Yaariyan. Located around 88km from the capital city of Kashmir, Pahalgam is one of the most appealing towns in the state and is also known as the Valley of Shepherds. On the way to this magnificent town, you, along with your family members, can visit the vibrant and aromatic Saffron fields along with a visit to the historic Avantipura Ruins and the natural Anantnag Sulphur Springs. Arriving in the town, check-in into a hotel and spend the rest of the day at complete leisure; dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel.
DAY 04 - Pahalgam :-
After todays breakfast, an enthralling drive to the gorgeous and rocky valleys of Cahndanwadi, the magnificent Snow Point and a pony ride can be arranged for you and your family members at an additional cost. However, these visits can only be arranged at an additional cost! Following this visit, take a five in the hotel and enjoy a leisurely day while enjoying the pristine beauty of Pahalgam. By around late noon or early evening, get yourself acquainted with the rustic countryside of Pahalgam with a leisure walk through the town. Also, stroll around the evergreen pine forests and witness the natural appeal of this stunning hill station. As the evening starts approaching, return to the hotel and enjoy your dinner; overnight stay will be in the hotel.
DAY 05-Drive from Pahalgam to Gulmarg (140 km / 4-5 Hours) :-
Post todays breakfast in Pahalgam, check-out from the hotel and get started with a scenic drive to Gulmarg. Home to the highest golf course in the world (18 holes) and the skiing paradise of India, Gulmarg is situated at a height of 2,730m and around 140 km from Pahalgam. During the journey, you can enjoy the astounding views of the Nanga Parbat; if weather remains clear, and quench all your desires for photography. Your arrival in Gulmarg will be followed by your checking-in into a hotel and a short, yet fascinating trek to Khilangmarg. Ideal for almost all the different members of the family, this 3-4 hours trek will open all the doors to the untouched and enchanting beauty of Gulmarg; during the day, you can also indulge into mountain rides with your family members. By the end of the day, you will be driven back to the hotel for your dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 06 -Drive from Gulmarg to Srinagar (65 km / 2-3 Hours) :-
On the last of the tour, check-out from the Gulmarg hotel and start driving back to Srinagar. Once you arrive in the capital city, you will be dropped at the airport or at the railway station; your Kashmir Family Tour will come to an end!
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty )
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Early Check-in or Late check - out (subject to room availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.