GLIMPSE OF KASHMIR
Home > Domestic Holidays > Glimpse Of Kashmir
(Starting price per person)
05 Days / 04 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- 01 Shikara Ride
- Sightseeing as per tour itinerary
- All Applicable taxes are included
- All surface travelling by Non-Ac Etios/Tavera/Indica
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
DAY 01 - Arrival in Srinagar
Today, as this exciting tour begins, you will arrive in Jammu and Kashmirs capital city Srinagar. As you arrive in the city, you will be warmly greeted and treated by your representatives, and driven to a hotel or a houseboat. Post checking in into the hotel or the houseboat, get some rest and start exploring the magnificence of Srinagar. Take a walk around the Boulevard Road, which lies along the scenic Dal Lake. With every step along this beautiful road, discover the enchanting beauty of Dal Lake and the Zabarwan Mountain Range that serves as the backdrop of this road. Post this, take a 2 hours Shikara ride in the scenic Dal Lake and add extra amount of fun and excitement to your tour. By evening, return to the hotel/houseboat and after enjoying your dinner, spend the night with a deep slumber.
DAY 02 - Excursion to Sonmarg (Drive 100 km / 3 Hours)
Once done with your breakfast, take a drive from Srinagar to Sonmarg. Drive along the scenic trails between these two gorgeous destinations and enjoy the enchanting views of the snow-covered peaks and evergreen pine forests. Sonmarg, also known as the Meadow of Gold, is located 9,000 ft. above the sea level and is around 100 km from Srinagar. Jotted with several stunning streams, colourful meadows, amazing mountains and peaks, Sonmarg is such a place that can behold all your attentions! Arriving in this gorgeous hill station, hire a pony and ride up to the Thajiwas Glacier. Visit this glacier, and after witnessing its magical beauty, drive back to Srinagar for your dinner and overnight stay.
DAY03 - Drive from Srinagar to Gulmarg (60 km / 2-3 Hours) :-
From the capital of Jammu and Kashmir, today, you will be driving to the Meadow o Flowers or Gulmarg. After todays breakfast, this pleasant drive will embark through the winding terrains and continue till you reach the hill station town; during the drive, you can enjoy panoramic views of the Nanga Parbat. Perched at a height of 2,730m, Gulmarg is ideally known as the ˜Skiing Capital of the country and is the epitome of natural beauty. With your arrival, check in into a hotel and after relaxing for a while, take an enthralling trek to Khilangmarg that will last for around 3-4 hours. Within this trek, you will get to witness the stunning beauty of Gulmarg. Also, during the day, you can indulge in mountain rides and continue with the thrill of the day. After completing the visits and trek, you will be driven back to Srinagar, where you will have your dinner and spend overnight.
DAY 04 - Drive from Gulmarg to Srinagar (65 km / 2-3 Hours) :-
Today morning, after having breakfast, check out from the Gulmarg hotel and take a drive to Srinagar. With your arrival in the city, you will be dropped either at the Srinagar Airport or Srinagar Railway Station.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty )
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Early Check-in or Late check - out (subject to room availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.