Home > International Holidays > Simply London
(Starting price per person)
04 Days / 03 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
London - 3 Nights
Package Inclusions :
- 03 Nights stay at London
- Daily Breakfast
- Private London Transfer (Airport (LHR) – Hotel – Airport (LHR))
- London Hop on Hop off Tour - 24 Hours
- Entrance to Madame Tussaud's
- London Eye
- All Taxes (Except city tax paid by the guests directly at the Hotel, if any)
DAY - 01 Arrive London
Arrive in London Once you arrive at the airport (LHR), get transferred to your hotel Welcome to London, a charming city with a royal heritage, incredible wealth of history, culture and exciting attractions. Spend the day relaxing and taking in the breath-taking sights the city has to offer Overnight stay at the hotel
DAY - 02 London
Wake up and grab a delicious breakfast at the hotel Head out for your London Hop On Hop Off Tour with Skip the line entrance to London Eye and Madame Tussaud's. Soar above London and enjoy unobstructed views as far as 25 miles from the London Eye! Standing at an impressive 443 feet, the London Eye has appeared in numerous films and is visited by over 3.5 million people per year. Get the opportunity to rub shoulders with the great and famous at Madame Tussauds London. Have an audience with Her Majesty the Queen, meet world leaders like Barack Obama, sports stars like David Beckham, A-listers like Cameron Diaz and performers like Kylie Minogue. All this is possible at London’s legendary waxworks museum. Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY - 03 London
Enjoy a lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel Evening free at leisure to explore the city on your own. London is a happening global city with the state-of-the-art infrastructure. History buffs can enjoy watching age-old structures like the Tower of London, that brims with art and history and Big Ben, a 16-storeyed Gothic clock tower that is a national symbol. Visit Warner Bros. Studio, a must-see for Harry Potter fans. Art lovers must visit the theaters showcasing best of artistic excellence or delve into history at the British Museum, Imperial War Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum. For those interested in shopping, Some best-known street markets include Camden Market and Borough Market. If you love antiques, visit the famed Alfies Antique Market, Old Spitalfields Market, Brick Lane Market and Bermondsey Square Antiques Market. Shop for vintage items, second-hand items or the most modern outfits at Greenwich Market, Boxpark Mall, Brunswick, Kingly Court, Duke of York Square, Carnaby Street, Westfield, Oxford Street, Bond Street and Mayfair. Overnight stay at hotel
DAY - 04 Departure
All great holidays must end. Relish a yummy breakfast at the hotel and pack your bags and memories. Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport (LHR).
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty )
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Early Check-in or Late check - out (subject to room availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.