(Starting price per person)
06 Days / 05 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Budapest - 2 Nights | Bratislava - 1 Night | Prague - 2 Nights
Package Inclusions :
- Return economy class airfare with taxes on flights envisaged or similar.
- Overseas Travel Insurance (for travellers up to 60 years of age).
- Hotel accommodation.
- Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- Meals(as specified in the itinerary).
- Tours attractions and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All transfers by Deluxe Coach as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of a Professional Yaariyan Holidays tour manager.
- Schengen Visa Fee.
DAY - Arrival in Budapest
Welcome to Budapest, the capital of Hungary. Architecturally stunning Budapest is a tour de force of Hapsburg splendour, best appreciated over rich cream cakes in a chandelier-lit Gerbeaud coffee house or a comforting steam in a Gellért thermal bath. Beyond the grandeur of the Royal Palace and the Hungarian State Opera House, the city as has a progressive, party-loving side. Free of its communist shackles, a dynamic cultural undercurrent once again flows freely down the Danube and across the city's grandly designed boulevards. Dinner and afterwards you can retire to your hotel in Budapest for an overnight stay.
DAY - 02 Orientation Tour of Budapest
Enjoy delicious continental breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for an orientation tour of Budapest. See the Parliament Building, Margaret Island, Fishermen's Bastion, the Royal Castle, and Matthias Coronation Church. Visit Heroes' Square which typifies the modern capital, while along the riverbank you find the old inns and wine cellars. At the end of the day, enjoy home-style dinner after which you will be transferred to your hotel in Budapest for overnight stay.
DAY - 03 Onto Bratislava & Orientation Tour of Bratislava
After continental breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed towards Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia. Slovakia's youthful capital has transformed itself from a relatively unappealing sprawl of postwar, Communist-era buildings into a relaxed and pleasant medium-size capital in the span of little more than a decade. The city's compact Old Town has been completely and stunningly renovated. Most of the area is restricted to car traffic, and in the evenings it seems, the whole town converges to the centre for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. You will see Bratislava Castle, St. Martin's White House, Old Town Hall and Novy Most (New Bridge). After an eventful day, enjoy delicious dinner. Check into the hotel and spend overnight at the hotel.
DAY - 04 Onto Vienna & Orientation tour of Vienna. Tranfer to Prague
After continental breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed towards Vienna. A whirl of gilded Hapsburg palaces and regal parks on the banks of the blue Danube make Vienna a fine city of romance. Tradition and innovation walk hand in hand: Strauss waltzes are still hip to 20-something ball-goers, and even the imperial stables have been reinvented as the sprawling and vibrant Museums Quarter. The Viennese love gemütlichkeit (relaxation), so this city is to be savoured not rushed, whether you're indulging in a dark chocolate Sachertorte in a chandelier-lit coffee house or rising gently above the twinkling Prater in the Riesenrad Ferris wheel. Upon arrival in Vienna, proceed for the city tour of Vienna. See the State Opera, Parliament, and the Town Hall, Heroes’ Square. You shall have a photo stop at the famous Schönbrunn Palace and Gardens. Continue your journey to Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. The ‘City of a Thousand Spires’ has seen it all. Centuries of Bohemian kings, classical composers, invading Nazis, Soviet tanks and Velvet Revolutionaries have passed over Prague's cobblestones, and the spires survived it all, creating one of Europe's most romantic and beautiful skylines. In the evening, you will be taken for dinner. After an eventful day, check into the hotel and then stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY - 05 Orientation Tour of Prague
After a continental breakfast at the hotel, we proceed for city tour of Prague. The sightseeing features landmarks such as the Jewish Quarter, Wenceslas Square, Castle District, Charles Bridge, and the Old Town Square with the Astronomical Clock. At the end of the day, enjoy home-style dinner after which you can retire to your hotel in Prague for an overnight stay.
DAY - 06 Departure
This day marks the end of a fabulous vacation. Check out from your hotel before you head to the airport for your flight back home.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty )
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Early Check-in or Late check - out (subject to room availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.