GLIMPSES OF EUROPE
Home > International Holidays > Glimpses of Europe
(Starting price per person)
09 Days / 08 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Netherlands - 2 Nights | Paris - 3 Nights | Central Swiss - 2 Nights | Zurich - 1 Night
Package Inclusions :
- Free & Unique Experiences with Yaariyan Holidays : Grand evening in Paris with Illumination & entrance to Montparnasse Tower.
- Return economy class airfare with taxes on flights envisaged or similar
- Overseas Travel Insurance (for travellers up to 60 years of age)
- Hotel accommodation
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Schengen Visa Fee
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary)
- Tours attractions and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All transfers by deluxe coach as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a Professional Yaariyan Holidays tour manager
DAY - Arrival in the Netherlands
Welcome to Amsterdam.Upon your arrival, meet our experienced Tour Manager at the arrival hall.Later enjoy a hot and sumptuous Indian dinner and spend overnight at your hotel in the Netherlands.
DAY - 02 Kuekenhof or Madurodam & Canal Cruise in Amsterdam
Enjoy Continental breakfast in the hotel. Proceed to visit the famous Keukenhof Tulip Gardens or the miniature city of Madurodam. Visit Rembrandt wooden shoe and cheese factory.Afterwards head for a canal cruise in Amsterdam.Later enjoy a hot and sumptuous Indian dinner and spend overnight at your hotel in Netherlands.
DAY - 03 Orientation Tour of Brussels | Onto Paris
After a Continental breakfast, depart on your onward journey to Brussels. Upon arrival in Brussels, take a photo-stop at Manneken Pis Statue. This is followed by an orientation tour of Brussels city where you visit the world renowned Grand Place, Town Hall, Guild Houses, Serclaes Monument.Continue on your journey to reach Paris. Proceed for your Indian dinner. and overnight stay in Paris.
DAY - 04 Guided City Tour of Paris
After a Continental breakfast, proceed for a guided city tour of Paris which includes a visit to Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalids, The Opera Garnier and the Champs Elysees. Proceed to the Eiffel Tower and come face to face with Paris’ biggest landmark, the Eiffel Tower. This is without doubt one of the most recognizable structures in the world.You can climb up to the 2nd level of the tower which offers a stunning view of the city. In the evening, you take the cruise on River Seine. Later enjoy a hot and sumptuous Indian dinner.
DAY - 05 Day Free at Leisure | Optional - Day entrance to 1 Park in Disneyland
Enjoy Continental breakfast in the hotel. You can spend the day at Leisure. We recommend to spend an unforgettable time of your life meeting all the well-known and loved Disney characters to experience the thrill of the rides at Disneyland Paris. Embark on a truly magical adventure, where all classic attractions and colourful shows bring limitless imagination to life.Proceed for dinner & have an overnight stay in your hotel.
DAY - 06 Paris to Switzerland
After enjoying sumptuous breakfast, head to Switzerland.In the evening enjoy dinner and overnight stay would be at a hotel in Zurich / Central Swiss area.
DAY - 07 Day Free at Leisure | Optional Tour - Excursion to Jungfraujoch with Indian Lunch & Orientation Tour of Interlaken
After a Continental breakfast, the rest of the day is at leisure. You can spend the day in the comforts of the hotel or explore the area with our optional excursion to Jungfraujoch. it is the highest railway station in Europe. Here Switzerland’s most breathtaking scenery awaits you, which can only be reached through a 7.3 km long cog railway tunnel. One of the highlights of the day is the Indian lunch at the famous Bollywood Restaurant; after which you shall proceed to Interlaken.Enjoy an Indian dinner and return to your hotel.
DAY - 08 Mt. Titlis, Ride the Ice Flyer & Orientation Tour of Lucerne
Mt. Titlis, the highest glacier destination and the biggest ski and snowboard paradise in central Switzerland. To get to Mt. Titlis, you need to pass through a series of two different cable cars. At Mt. Titlis, you have free time to play and enjoy in the snow, visit the Ice Grotto or just relax at the restaurant. You could take an unforgettable ride on the Ice-Flyer, an enclosed ski lift that travels a few meters down the Titlis glacier. After this proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne. You will see the Lion Monument, Lowendenkmal, hewn from a limestone cliff to commemorate the bravery and loyalty of Swiss Guards. Enjoy an Indian dinner and return to your hotel.
DAY - 09 Depart from Switzerland
After enjoying continental breakfast in the Hotel, check out and proceed to Zurich airport to board your flight back.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty )
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Early Check-in or Late check - out (subject to room availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.