Home > International Holidays > European Dreams
(Starting price per person)
10 Days / 09 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Rome - 2 Nights | Florence - 1 Night | Venice - 1 Night | Zurich - 2 Nights | Paris - 3 Nights
Package Inclusions :
- Cable car ride | Visit Eiffel tower (admission ticket to second floor)
- View from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Visit to Lugano | Visit to Verona | Visit to Grindelwald | Visit to Bern | Visit to Lucerne | Vatican City tour | City tour of Rome
- Ceine river boat cross.
- Vaporetto boat on Venice s Grand Canal. Visit and admission to the St Mark s Basilica
- One lunch or dinner in Lucerne.
- Murano Glass factory.
- Intercity Transfers
- City tour in Paris.
DAY - 01 Arrival
Welcome to Rome! transfer you to your hotel. In evening we arrange a transfer to Trastevere area. This neighborhood will be a great introduction to Rome, a stroll in the narrow cobbled streets of the Trastevere district reveals hidden treasures to us, such as some modest medieval churches, small shops with the most peculiar of objects or scenes of daily life. Return to hotel.
DAY - 02 Explore Rome and Vatican
In the morning, we have a scenic tour of the city, which will be a great introduction to The Eternal city. We enter the tiny state of the Vatican. In the evening we provide transport to the Via Cavour area, where you will find restaurants serving Italian, Indian, Chinese and international food. Return to hotel.
DAY - 03 Tour with a local expert from Florence. View from Piazzale Michelangelo
We will leave Rome, heading north. This route is graced with beautiful landscapes. Upon arrival in FLORENCE, we head straight to Piazzale Michelangelo, an impressive site in the city. In the evening walk through the historic centre, taking in places such as the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, and Piazza della Signoria. In the evening, you can dine at your favorite restaurant.
DAY - 04 Day in Venice
Today we enjoy stunning mountain landscapes while crossing the Apennine Mountains. Arriving in VENICE, we will board a Vapporetto to travel around on the canals in the historic centre. With a local guide, we will visit the marvellous St Marck s and enter the marvellous basilica . Afterwards, we shall be able to visit the Murano glass factory.
DAY - 05 Venice - Verona - Lugano - Zurich
We will depart from Venice, travelling to VERONA. Guide will instruct us on the places where you will be able to walk in Romeo and Juliet s city - the city of lovers. Afterwards we continue the journey to Switzerland. LUGANO the cosmopolitan capital of the Italian Switzerland with its beautiful lake. Very beautiful lakes and mountains with snow capped peaks line our route. Arrival in ZURICH. Free time in the historic centre next to the lake
DAY - 06 Zurich - Lucerne - Zurich
Today s stage has beautiful landscapes with high mountains and lakes. Breathtaking scenery in the region of Interlaken. After that we continue to LUCERNE, one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Time at the end of the day to stroll, enjoy the city and dine before returning to the hotel in Zurich.
DAY - 07 Zurich- Bern- Paris
Embark on a scenic trip to BERN, capital city of the confederation built around a bend in the Aare River, with its medieval architecture preserved in the Old Town. Time to take a stroll and breathe in the fresh air. Next, we journey to France. Enjoy beautiful lake views on our trip to Paris. We arrive in the evening.
DAY - 08 Discover Paris
A scenic guided tour to discover the history, main boulevards and the breathtaking monuments of Paris. We end the visit at the Eiffel Tower area. You will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable metal monument (ticket admission included). End your visit with a boat cruise along the River Seine. Enjoy a free afternoon to explore as you choose
DAY - 09 Free day in Paris
We go to the centre of Paris, to the area of the Louvre Museum. Free time. If you wish we can accompany you to Benlux, one of the most complete and best-known perfumeries in Paris.
DAY - 10 End of Tour
After breakfast, end of our services.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty )
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Early Check-in or Late check - out (subject to room availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.