Home > International Holidays > Marhaba Dubai
(Starting price per person)
05 Days / 04 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Package Inclusions :
- Return Airfare and airport taxes
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Return Dubai Airport and hotel transfers
- Visa fee and Ok to Board Charges
- City tour of Dubai with dinner
- 1 Hour Professional photoshoot in Dubai (Unlimited Soft copies with 15 edited pictures)
- All tours and transfers on Seat in Coach (SIC) basis
Day 1 - Arrive in Dubai | Optional Burj Khalifa with Dubai Fountain Show
Dubai is the city of wonder, it is the city of shimmer, and it is definitely the city of everything extravagant! On your arrival at the Dubai International Airport, we will transfer you to your citycentre hotel. Check into your room and get some rest (Check-in time : 1400 hours). In the evening, you can choose Burj Khalifa (at addination cost) rightfully the most popular tourist attraction in Dubai, the Burj Khalifa has to its name, the title of being the tallest building in the world. It looks mammoth and almost unreachable when you gaze at it from below. So once you reach the observation deck on the 124th floor, it makes you feel nothing less than surreal. Allowing a panoramic view of the Dubai skyline, you can also watch a multi-media presentation on Dubai and the building as a part of your visit to the deck. Judging from the experience of most tourists, it is best if you visit this monument in the dark of the night. The city is adorned with lights glimmering with color, which is a sight that will be etched in your memory forever.
Day 2 - Dubai at it's Best | Half Day City Tour
Today, we take you for a half day city tour of Dubai giving you a glimpse of important landmarks and buildings of the emirate. You will be picked up from your hotel by a bus where an expert English speaking guide awaits you and welcomes you onboard. They first explain the geography of Dubai to you as the bus heads for its first stop, the Fahidi Fort. The fort has now been converted into a museum and in your 45 minutes there, you get to see some famous and well-preserved exhibits. Then you head to the Gold Souk that allows you to witness gold selling in the typical Dubai style. The old world charm encompassing the glistening gold shops is truly mesmerizing. Our guide will orient you with the history of the Souk. Next, we move to Jumeirah mosque that allows you some great photo opportunities from the outside. The famous Jumeirah Beach and its spellbinding Burj Al Arab hotel are next. Do click a few memorable pictures here next to this opulent hotel situated in the middle of the sea. We drive to the Palm Jumeirah Island after this and also stop by the Atlantis Hotel, known for its grandeur. On the way back take a look at the famous Dubai Mall, home to world's best brands. Witness the towering Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and Dubai's penultimate pride. After an eventful day, return to your hotel.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 - Adventurous Dubai | Optional - Desert Safari with BBQ dinner
Wake up to a new day and refuel your energy with a hearty breakfast, in the evening you can choose to vist deserts Safari (at additional cost). A thrilling experience amidst the large expanse of the Dubai deserts and its glistening dunes, deem your visit to Dubai incomplete if you don't take the Desert Safari. A swanky land cruiser picks you up from the hotel and transports you to the desert. Once there, you are first taken for an adrenaline rushing dune bashing experience where you climb on top of tall dunes in high speed in your 4 X 4 vehicle. After an adventurous start, you are taken for a camel ride where you can enjoy the beautiful views of the endless desert. Soft drinks are served on the house. Next, you get to watch the world famous Tanoura dance which leaves you spellbound. Once the recreation is over, feast yourself on a fulfilling dinner under the beautiful star studded sky and call it a night. At an additional cost, you can enjoy various other options available in Desert safari experience like camel rides, henna tattooing, sand boarding, Falcon photography, Quad biking etc. (Shisha smoking facility is available at the camps, Quad biking and alcohol are available on prior request and surcharge.
Day 4 - Explore Dubai
Dubai is home to some amazing attractions, and the emirate of superlatives has some exceptional structural wonders that you can explore. Spend the day touring Dubai on your own or select from list of optional tours available at an extra cost like IMG, Dubai Parks and resorts, Warner Bros or Ferrari world. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 - Departure from Dubai
This day marks the end of a fabulous vacation to Dubai. Check out from your hotel (check-out time is 1200 hours) before you head to the airport for your flight back home as per the flight.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty )
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Early Check-in or Late check - out (subject to room availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.