Home > International Holidays > Dubai Escapade
(Starting price per person)
05 Days / 04 Nights
Destinations & Nights Stay
Dubai - 3 Nights | Abu Dhabi - 1 Night
Package Inclusions :
- Return Airfare and airport taxes
- Accommodation for 03 Night's in Dubai with daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 01 Night in Yas Island, Abu Dhabi with daily breakfast
- Half Day City Tour of Dubai
- Complimentary Upgrade to Dhow Cruise at Marina
- Desert Safari with belly dancing, tanura show , unlimited snacks , soft beverages, dinner & transfers on 4x4 safari vehicle
- Ferrari World Tour
- Return airport transfers on Private Basis
- Dubai - Abu Dhabi Transfers
- Visa fee and Ok to Board Charges
- All Transfers and tour are on Seat in Coach Basis, else stated otherwise
Day 1 - Arrival in Dubai
On your arrival in Dubai, you will be escorted to your hotel by our representative. Check-in at the hotel and relax for sometime. Today, you will be picked up from your hotel around 2:30 PM to disembark for your Evening City Tour to explore some of the most popular attractions like the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Museum, Kite Beach, Sheikh Palace, and many more! Enjoy a splendid Dhow Cruise at Marina (excluding dinner), while treating your eyes to breathtaking views of the city's grand skyscrapers. Post this proceed forward to explore Dubai Museum and get the hang of the culture and development of UAE (Ticket for the museum is included). Then head to the famous Meena Bazaar that offers a host of shops selling all kinds of goods, ranging from jewelry and clothes to souvenirs and food items. Enjoy a flavourful dinner at an Indian restaurant in Meena Bazaar and return to your hotel.
Day 2 - Adrenaline Rush at Desert Safari
Wake up to a new day and refuel your energy with a hearty breakfast meal before we head out to get up close and personal with the deserts of Dubai. A thrilling experience amidst the large expanse of the Dubai deserts and its glistening dunes, deem your visit to Dubai incomplete if you don't take the Desert Safari. A swanky land cruiser picks you up from the hotel and transports you to the desert. Once there, you are first taken for an adrenaline rushing dune bashing experience where you climb on top of tall dunes in high speed in your 4 X 4 vehicle. After an adventurous start, you can opt for a camel ride at an additional cost where you can enjoy the beautiful views of the endless desert. Next, you get to watch the world famous Tanoura dance which leaves you spellbound. Belly dancers are up next to give you a truly Arabic experience. Once the recreation is over, feast yourself on a fulfilling dinner under the beautiful star studded sky and call it a night.
Day 3 - Explore Dubai
Enjoy a delicious breakfast. Today you have the entire day to yourself to either head for shopping to Dubai Mall, Mall of Emirates, Wafi Mall, Burjman etc or select from list of optional tours available at an extra cost.
Day 4 - Transfer to Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
After a delicious breakfast, proceed to Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. Yas Island makes your dreams come true, with amazing world-class attractions and activities at your disposal. Get to the popular Ferrari World for adrenaline-pumping activities and the fastest roller coaster ride in the world! Amazing, thrilling activities at Ferrari World keep you occupied and offer the most mind-blowing experience. Yas Waterworld is another exotic theme park, with exciting water rides, events, shopping, and dining outlets. Return to your accommodation for the night after an adventurous day.
Day 5 - Departure
It is the last day of your tour. Have a lovely breakfast and check out from the hotel. Head to the airport and bid goodbye to the grand city of Dubai as you fly back home.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty )
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Early Check-in or Late check - out (subject to room availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Our package rates are structured per person and are subject to minimum 02 travelers traveling along.
- Our package quote at the time of confirmation of booking will be valid.
- Our package prices are not pertinent to foreigners instead are applicable for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation, refund and other policies as per norms of Hotel/ company will be taken into account.
- Our package does not include any entrance fee to be paid during excursion of any sort. Customers are supposed to bear it personally.
- We are committed to recommend and provide alternate hotels of same category in case of unavailability in hotels preferred by you.
- Any appraisals in hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or hike in governmental taxes are susceptible to fluctuation in package cost quoted to you.
- All packages recommended by us encompass nights and check out timings applicable will be as per the norms of hotel. We do not support stay beyond the terms of packages availed by client and are not liable to pay any charges for extended stay unless it is approved by us in writing.
- Customers are liable to bear cancellation charges estimated on non refundable deposit of current package cost per individual along with sending Intimation of cancellation in writing to the company. Have a quick look on cancellation charges levied in distinct cases
- Customers are levied with the liability of payment of 25% of package cost as cancellation cost in case cancellation is done after confirmation or issue of hotel voucher.
- In the case when cancellation is done before 30 days of traveling date, half or 50 % of package cost is imposed as cancellation price.
- Cancellation cost shoots up more to 75 % of total cost of package if it is done before 15 days of scheduled traveling ate.
- 100% cancellation is imposed before 7 days of scheduled travel date.
- 100% of total cost is to be deducted in case clients do not make it at the time of departure and thereby results in no refund.